Colorbox: Number Coloring Book

Colorbox: Number Coloring Book

By Zentertain Ltd.

  • Category: Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2017-12-02
  • Current Version: 1.0.15
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 69.66 MB
  • Developer: Zentertain Ltd.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 5
From 14,827 Ratings


If you are fond of painting and coloring, Colorbox is a must-have app for you! Come and try this relaxing game for FREE! It is a perfect app for both children and adults to color pictures by the numbers. Key Features: - Easy gameplay: coloring with numbers is easy and fun! - Large selection of pictures for you to choose from! - Share your creations on Facebook and Instagram! Paint with your family and friends and share your best ones together! - Great stress reliever right in the palm of your hand! - Play Colorbox anytime and anywhere you want! Join now to start your painting journey! Enjoy the fun of painting and coloring! Make your life more colorful with Colorbox and enjoy painting by the numbers with family and friends! Colorbox Premium Subscriptions Info - Subscribe to Colorbox Premium to unlock all the features and content within the app. - Premium Access offers the following subscriptions: 1) Premium Weekly Access: $9.99 / week to access above features after a 3-day FREE Trial 2) Premium Monthly Access: $24.99 / month 3) Premium Yealy Access: $24.99 / year - Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The prices may vary depending on countries. The actual money charged may also be converted into your local currency based on iTunes Account policy. - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. - Tap “Restore” to restore your plan on your new device! - Please kindly access the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy at *Terms of Use and Privacy Policy -



  • Love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️😍😍❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    By ShadyerGrady
    I love it so much it lets my inside out you should try it
  • Best Game Ever

    By Skrendon
    Whenever I feel stressed I just come to Colorbox.This app changed my life.
  • Colorbox

    By colorbox review
    I love this app easier way to color thank you for making this app
  • Greed

    By Wordsplayer711
    I absolutely loved this app before this update and now we’re forced to buy a subscription to color all of the pictures, atleast before we were able to watch a 30 second video to get the picture. Now about 70% of them are locked behind a paywall while the other 30% are still available. So now people like me who were slowly coloring every picture in the app is basically over. Enjoy the app while it lasted
  • Awful app

    By lemonadeshade🍩🦋🤣
    This app is terrible! You get it and then you can get a 3 day free trial. After that, it’s 10.00 a week!!! That’s a lot of money and I don’t think it should cost that much. DONT GET THIS APP UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY 10.00 A WEEK
  • The Best

    By Aisja12
    I Don't like it...I love it it's so so so so so so Amazing it is so cool it is the coolest app I love it
  • I love it

    By unicornnyc
    I love this game it’s realaxing and you can just color all day long it’s great for adults and children and I’m a child and who ever likes to color should get this game it’s a great app and who’s and artist get it so I’m an artist and you can practice on here for your coloring I would rate this game a 10 out of 10
  • Hi

    By sissysoe2006
    It’s a good app it’s gets anoring
  • Not actually free, must sign up then cancel

    By Elfination
    There is no way to play this game without signing up for the recurring charge and then canceling it. On my iPad, it offers $9.99 a week with a week free. On my iPhone it offers **$29.99 a week!!!** with THREE DAYS free?! Craziness and complete BS. My kid was so disappointed, she’s really getting into the color by number stuff.
  • How good this game is

    By gaming lily
    I love this game because of all the creative pictures to color and I love coloring I have a lot of coloring games but this one is the best and whoever you are keep making games like this.